Chocolate Chip and Cream Cheesecake CBD Recipes
At times, all you need to make your day better is to sit back and eat something your dentist probably wouldn’t recommend – the sweet, savory deliciousness of cookies. But hey, we all have to kick back and chill every once in a while, right? Living a healthy life every moment of the day every day isn’t something anyone wants to do.
Speaking of chilling, Each of these recipes has a little CBD added to the mix to do just that. There’s literally nothing better out there for helping you relax without any sort of side effects like CBD. So here are two of our favorite CBD cookie recipes ever:
CBD Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup CBD Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tb coconut flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pastured egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup chocolate chips, dairy free
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray your baking pan with normal coconut oil and line it with parchment paper
- Mix all the ingredients in one bowl, fold the chocolate chips in last.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- You’re good to go! Enjoy this snack with a cocktail, juice or a cup of coffee.
Cookies and cream cheesecake CBD bites
i) Cookie Base:
- ½ cup almond flour
- 4 tbsps cacao powder
- ½ tsp raw monk fruit extract (50%)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 flax egg
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil or ghee
- 5 drops vanilla creme stevia
ii) Cream Cheese filling:
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ¼ tsp raw monk fruit (50%)
- pinch of vanilla bean powder
- 2.5-5 full droppers of CBD oil
Part 1: The cookies
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Place the dry ingredients – salt, almond flour, baking powder, cacao powder and raw monk fruit – into a bowl and combine them well.
- Once mixed, add flax egg and coconut oil to the mixture and mix well.
- Place the mixed dough on a sheet of parchment paper and scoop out 1-2 inch wide cookes. Don’t spend too much time trying to make them look perfect. They are all going to be crumbled later on, anyway.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for about fifteen minutes, or otherwise until they get crispy.
- Let them cool down to room temperatures. This helps them to crisp up as their temperatures go down. Once they are completely crispy, crumble them into a bowl.
Part 2: the cream cheese filling
- Place all the cream cheese filling ingredients in a bowl and mix until the mixture is nice and fluffy.
- Fold in half of the crumbled cookies and scoop out a small ball of the dough at a time using a cookie scoop.
- Empty this scoop on top of the crumbled cookies and roll them to make sure all the cheese is covered properly.
- Let the mixture rest in the freezer or fridge for about thirty minutes or so and enjoy!